This Web site (the "Web Site") is a service made available by STUDiOLOGiC, and all content, information and software provided on and through the Web Site ("Content") may be used solely under the following terms and conditions ("Term and Conditions ").
1. Web Site License. As a user of this Web Site you are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and use the Web Site and Content in accordance with these Term and Conditions. STUDiOLOGiC may terminate this license at any time for any reason.
2. Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without STUDiOLOGiC prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web Site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web Site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the India. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
3. Content You Upload to this Website. Any data, in any form, that you upload to the website must be Authentic, Lawful, Accurate and True to the best of your knowledge and belief. STUDiOLOGiC assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages arising out of unauthentic, unlawful inaccurate or false/misleading information that you may upload. Additionally, upon notice from any third party that the Website includes any unauthentic, inaccurate or false/misleading information uploaded by any user, STUDiOLOGiC reserves the right to remove such unauthentic, unlawful, inaccurate or false/misleading information, close the corresponding account immediately, and pursue any and all remedies available in law or in equity.
4. Intended Uses. You must use the Website for its intended purpose only; No illegal or illegitimate use of the Website will be tolerated. You must not upload any data with the intention of destroying, jamming or hacking the Website. You must not use the website with the intention of destroying, jamming or hacking the website.
5. No Automated Data Submission. Only manual data submission or searching is allowed to or on the Website.
6. Not Legal Advice. Content contained on or made available through the Web Site is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on the Web Site or materials linked from the Web Site is at your own risk. You should consult with an attorney before undertaking any business activity, whether related to the use of the Web Site or not.
7. License of Your Content to Global United Services Inc. By uploading and/or transmitting content to or submitting any materials for use on the Web Site, or in conjunction with it, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) STUDiOLOGiC a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
8. Intellectual Property Rights. Except as expressly provided in these Term and Conditions , nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. You agree that the Content and Web Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. For further information see Copyright.
9. Digital Millennium Copyright Act -- Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement STUDiOLOGiC has registered, or is in the process of registering, an agent with the United States Copyright Office in accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act") and avails itself of the protections under the Act. STUDiOLOGiC reserves the right to remove any Content or links that allegedly infringe another person's copyright.
10. Linking to the Web Site. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Web Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give STUDiOLOGiC notice of such link by sending an e-mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org> and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Web Site if requested by STUDiOLOGiC. If you wish to provide links to a section within the Web Site, you should forward your request to STUDiOLOGiC at <email@example.com> and STUDiOLOGiC will notify you if permission is granted, and if so the terms and conditions of the permission.
11 .No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any Users with data retrieved from this Web Site.
12. Advertisers. This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. STUDiOLOGiC will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials.
13. Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site may now or in the future require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide STUDiOLOGiC with accurate, complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform STUDiOLOGiC of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single person only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. STUDiOLOGiC does not permit a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify STUDiOLOGiC immediately by emailing <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
14. Errors and Corrections. STUDiOLOGiC does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. STUDiOLOGiC does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. STUDiOLOGiC may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
15. Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. STUDiOLOGiC is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on the Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of STUDiOLOGiC.
16. Listings, Postings, Advertisements and Other Content. STUDiOLOGiC hereby reserves the absolute right, at any time and without notice, to edit , disapprove, delete, remove, suspend or otherwise change any listings, postings, advertisements or any other contents of the website; provided that such editing, disapproval, deleting, removal, suspension and/or other changes will be only for the purpose of ensuring that your use of the Website conforms to this statement of Terms and Conditions.
17. DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. STUDiOLOGiC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. STUDiOLOGiC DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. STUDiOLOGiC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. STUDiOLOGiCSHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED.
19. Unlawful Activity. STUDiOLOGiC reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Term and Conditions and to take any action we deem appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
20. Remedies for Violations. STUDiOLOGiC reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Term and Conditions, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the STUDiOLOGiC Web sites and their features.
21. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
24. Modifications to Term and Conditions. STUDiOLOGiC reserves the right to change these Term and Conditions at any time. Updated versions of the Term and Conditions will appear on this Web Site and are effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Term and Conditions. Continued use of the Web Site after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2010 www.InnovationPrintIndia.Com